Potty Training Site Blog

Potty training tips and tricks. How to handle your potty training problems and frustrations. Discover the fastest, easiest most effective method for ending your potty training problems and frustration. This blog is about my adventures in potty training toddlers. Toilet training problems can be handled just like any other developmental situation. Kids pee, kids poop in pants, but is all just another mark on the potty training chart.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Are you a responsible parent?

Responsibility as a parent

How much responsibility do you accept for the quality of your child’s development? Do you think that duty falls to their teachers, care providers or others. Or do you take an active role in training your child to reach their full potential?

How about their health and safety? Do you consider your child’s health and safety to be at the mercy of random events or mysterious viruses lurking in the air? Or do you take an active role in creating a safe and healthy environment for your child to grow and develop?

Lately I have seen much debate about whether science or art has the most influence on the development of children. As in all things, I prefer a balanced approach.

I prefer to think about and visualize a safe healthy environment for my children to learn and develop. I also like to teach them the proper manner to approach life so that they avoid excessively dangerous situations. I also try to feed them healthy food.

I spend time each day meditating on the life I want for myself and my children and at the same time I use all the resources and training materials I have available to train them in the workings of the world in which we live.

So, this week, take responsibility for your child and imagine them living the best life you can imagine for them right now. Refuse to be a victim of your circumstances and arm yourself with the very best training materials you can provide for yourself and them.


For a list of some of the best child development materials I have found on the Internet, see http://www.pottytrainingsite.com/links.htm


Bookmarkz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home