Potty Training Site Blog

Potty training tips and tricks. How to handle your potty training problems and frustrations. Discover the fastest, easiest most effective method for ending your potty training problems and frustration. This blog is about my adventures in potty training toddlers. Toilet training problems can be handled just like any other developmental situation. Kids pee, kids poop in pants, but is all just another mark on the potty training chart.

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Free potty training e-course

Getting ready to potty train? Have your child potty trained in one weekend! Enter to win our potty training e-course! To enter:

1)Join this blog

2)Follow us on Twitter

3)Become a fan (like) on Facebook

4)If you have a blog share with your followers about the giveaway (2 additional entries)

5)Notify me by email that you have done the above procedures

Will chose one person on June 7th, 2010

Labels:



Bookmarkz

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    This sounds great! Unfortunately, my daughter is not at the age to be potty trained, but I will definitely pass the information along to other moms that I know

    I found your blog on MBC and am now following.

    I am still new at this blogging thing and am in need of new followers, so please follow me as well.

    You can find me at:
    http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com

    I look forward to reading more from you!

    -Jessica a.k.a Nya's mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home