Potty Training Site Blog

Potty training tips and tricks. How to handle your potty training problems and frustrations. Discover the fastest, easiest most effective method for ending your potty training problems and frustration. This blog is about my adventures in potty training toddlers. Toilet training problems can be handled just like any other developmental situation. Kids pee, kids poop in pants, but is all just another mark on the potty training chart.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Potty Training Advice

About the Potty Training Coach

I usually do my best to blog often about various tips, ideas and other issues that come with potty training. This time though I decided I would blog about me, the potty training coach.

First, I am a mom of 3 kids ages 12, 7 1/2 and 4 1/2. In just a matter of two weeks I will be a graduate of Tennessee Technological University with a B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies with concentrations in Psychology and Sociology (and yes, that IS a mouthful!). Since 2007 I have managed the pottytrainingsite, this blog and toilettrainingsite.com.

It was only a few weeks ago that I acquired pottytrainingsite.com, the blog and toilettrainingsite.com from my best friend as a graduation gift. I have made every effort to get the websites and blog going again while being a mom and of course a college student.

Once I graduate from college I intend on spending more time with my "babies" with the intentions of making this blog and the websites the place to go for potty training advice. I realize there are many websites and blogs out there about potty training. How many of them do you feel has passion behind what they share with moms and dads? It is important to me that I give positive potty training tips to parents before they begin or are dealing with the frustrations of potty training. I want this blog to feel as personal as possible with moms and dads who really need advice for successful potty training.

I appreciate all of the support many have given me through following me on google friend connect, twitter and facebook. Please share this blog and website to friends, family and also on your blogs or websites. If you have any questions or concerns about potty training feel free to email me or place a comment on the blog.


From one parent to another,

Jennifer Bryan

Potty Training Coach

Labels: , ,



Bookmarkz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home