Potty Training Site Blog

Potty training tips and tricks. How to handle your potty training problems and frustrations. Discover the fastest, easiest most effective method for ending your potty training problems and frustration. This blog is about my adventures in potty training toddlers. Toilet training problems can be handled just like any other developmental situation. Kids pee, kids poop in pants, but is all just another mark on the potty training chart.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Potty Training

What are some ways to get your child potty trained? Make potty training a fun, exciting time for your child. Always praise them for their efforts. Think about some of the things that entertains your child and incorporate them into potty training. Most of all create a schedule and be consistent with it!

Consistency is the most important part of potty training besides praising them for their efforts.

When potty training problems arise and you become frustrated take some time out to relax. Allow things to calm down and then resume potty training.

Labels: , ,



Bookmarkz

2 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger JaelCustomDesigns said…

    Following from MBC (FFF Group)!
    You can find me at
    http://www.jaelcustomdesigns.com

    I am actively potty training my 2 yr old and we have our good days & bad days. I have the pull ups potty training DVD and I take him in the bathroom w/ me every time I go.

    I also have the Fisher Price potty that sings and has it's own toilet paper holder, he loves it! I think he likes the fact that it's his and he can flush when he's done and we clap and sing. Lol!

    I've got you saved under faves! I'll be here often! I hope to have him fully trained before his 3rd Birthday, I hope that's a realistic goal.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I found your blog through the mom bloggers club. I am currently potty training a 2 year old so I am excited to read your posts!

    http://rachelslittlenook.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home