Potty Training Site Blog

Potty training tips and tricks. How to handle your potty training problems and frustrations. Discover the fastest, easiest most effective method for ending your potty training problems and frustration. This blog is about my adventures in potty training toddlers. Toilet training problems can be handled just like any other developmental situation. Kids pee, kids poop in pants, but is all just another mark on the potty training chart.

Friday, February 03, 2006

What is Your Potty Training Problem?

Need advice on potty training?

I have been working in daycare for many years, and parents have often come to me with many of the same potty training problems that many of you face each day. Let me know what your potty training problems are by commenting to the blog and I will do my best to help you solve those problems.

You may even tell me what you have tried. Let me know if what you have done works or if you are still looking for that one solution that wins your child over to potty training.


For a limited time, I am offering free email consulting to my blog readers. If you have a specific question, write to helpme@pottytrainingsite.com. I will send you a personal response.


Bookmarkz

2 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did the boot camp method where I switched my daughter into underwear immediately. I had her at home with me for two weeks and within three days she was trained, day and night. It helped that she hated being messy and I let her sit in the wet drawers for a little while before I changed her clothing.

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Sherry said…

    Hi, my son had his 3rd birthday yesterday. We have been trying to potty train him, and at first he was interested, but now he screams and refuses when it's time to 'try' to potty throughout the day. He doesn't want to stop playing. I've not potty trained a child since my 14 year old was 2.5, so I need some retraining myself...help?
    Thanks,
    Sherry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home