Potty Training Site Blog

Potty training tips and tricks. How to handle your potty training problems and frustrations. Discover the fastest, easiest most effective method for ending your potty training problems and frustration. This blog is about my adventures in potty training toddlers. Toilet training problems can be handled just like any other developmental situation. Kids pee, kids poop in pants, but is all just another mark on the potty training chart.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Christopher Westra

The "I Create..." guy

I discovered Christopher Westra’s books when I was researching the Law of Attraction. His writing connected with me because his ideas reminded me of my favorite book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I was really surprised to learn from a radio interview with Christopher that he was not familiar with these books by Douglas Adams.

In Hitch Hiker, the characters ride on a spaceship that is powered by an Infinite Improbability drive. They can go anywhere in time and space by engaging the drive. This same idea is the basis of what Christopher teaches in his methods for dealing with life. We have infinite possibilities before us and it is up to us to choose the path we want.

Because his books have titles like: I Create Reality, I Create Joy, and I Create Cash I expected his potty training book to be called "I Create Poop." Thankfully he titled it "How to Potty Train your Child in Five Hours." Maybe a bit long, but very descriptive.

Each of his books deals with how to apply the power of intention to different areas of our lives. The basic building block of his method is his daily planning sheet that makes you focus your emotions on what you desire and what actions you need to create that which you desire. More importantly, his daily planning sheets help you focus on how you want to feel.

I guess you could call his holographic planning sheets "Potty training charts for the soul." But he doesn’t.

Currently, he is offering his "I Create Reality" course as a bonus for buying the Potty Training book. So jump on this chance to learn how to deal with your frustrations not just with Potty Training Problems but also with Life the Universe and Everything.

Get How to Potty Train your Child in Five Hours and start creating your "potty trained toddler" today.


Bookmarkz

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    'I create reality' is a great book and I would recommend everyone to read it. It's written in simple language and the information is fabulous. So if you want to change your life get a copy and read it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home