Potty Training Site Blog

Potty training tips and tricks. How to handle your potty training problems and frustrations. Discover the fastest, easiest most effective method for ending your potty training problems and frustration. This blog is about my adventures in potty training toddlers. Toilet training problems can be handled just like any other developmental situation. Kids pee, kids poop in pants, but is all just another mark on the potty training chart.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Mommy Goes Poop in the Potty

Easy Tip on Potty Training

I found this funny story , and I thought it was a good example of positive reinforcement on where a person should poop.

"We've been working to get Mick potty trained and have had a couple of
successes at his daycare this past week. He will pee in the potty at
daycare but that's it. He refuses at home. Anway, since I still have
2 kids soiling, I'm in the habit of pulling back the waistline of their
pants to figure out which one the smell is coming from. This afternoon
when we returned home, I was leaning over the backseat, trying to
wrestle Noah out of his carseat. Mick came up behind me, pulled my
pants up at the waist and said, 'go poop?' I was laughed so hard I
almost dropped the baby. I told him, 'no, Mommy goes poop in the potty
not in my pants' I thought I was going to die laughing! :-)

lisa
micksmom "

This mom was able to laugh, and then she goes on to say in a positive way, "Mommy goes poop in the potty." This is a good way to teach children what is expected of them when they need to go poop.


Bookmarkz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home