Potty Training Site Blog

Potty training tips and tricks. How to handle your potty training problems and frustrations. Discover the fastest, easiest most effective method for ending your potty training problems and frustration. This blog is about my adventures in potty training toddlers. Toilet training problems can be handled just like any other developmental situation. Kids pee, kids poop in pants, but is all just another mark on the potty training chart.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Potty Training

Did you remember to "Spring" your clocks forward last night? Would you love to "Spring" forward in potty training your child successfully?

Parents would love to potty train and be done with it in an instant. It would mean no more diapers, wipes, ointment and especially carrying around a diaper bag. There would be the freedom to spend more time outdoors this spring. Best of all it means your child can enjoy the swimming pool this summer!

No matter how old your child is, my method works in helping achieve success with potty training. Five years ago I was at wits end with my oldest son. He was nearing his fourth birthday and I had just applied for him to attend Pre-K in the fall. However, I was told he had to be potty trained to attend school.

I understand how frustrating potty training can get. I thought my child would never be potty trained and the pressure was building. My friends who created his method shared with me and have since passed on the torch so I can share it with other parents.

What would you like to know about potty training? How would you like to "Spring" into action and achieve successful potty training? For any questions you may have click here OR visit pottytrainingsite.com for more information.

Labels: , ,



Bookmarkz

2 Comments:

  • At 4:14 AM, Anonymous TODDLERS said…

    Me too I thought my son would never be potty trained, but at the age of 3 He was doing it by his own, and proud mama to the rescue, pants off not on the floor, often he just throw it away and have it landed on the bin..

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous maggie said…

    After asking our two and half year old daughter each day for the last few weeks, she continues to say "no thank you." I'm grateful for her using such good manners, yet I'm keen to start the toilet training process and had hoped that having "toilet conversations" with her and even role-playing with her toys, that she's begin to show more interest. I'm going to read more on the pottytraining site right now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home