Potty Training Site Blog

Potty training tips and tricks. How to handle your potty training problems and frustrations. Discover the fastest, easiest most effective method for ending your potty training problems and frustration. This blog is about my adventures in potty training toddlers. Toilet training problems can be handled just like any other developmental situation. Kids pee, kids poop in pants, but is all just another mark on the potty training chart.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A Potty Training Song

A dance tune for Potty Training?

I have found the cutest little song about potty training. You can listen to it on line or buy your own copy for less than $2.

...We do the underpants dance, dance, dance,We do the underpants dance, dance, dance,You do the underpants, underpants, underpants, underpants, dance, dance, dance (sing it with me now!)....

www.underpantsdance.com


Bookmarkz

1 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to play this song for my daughter a couple of years ago. Now I can't find it. Does anyone know how or where I can get a copy?
    thanks,
    k_southwell@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home