Potty Training Site Blog

Potty training tips and tricks. How to handle your potty training problems and frustrations. Discover the fastest, easiest most effective method for ending your potty training problems and frustration. This blog is about my adventures in potty training toddlers. Toilet training problems can be handled just like any other developmental situation. Kids pee, kids poop in pants, but is all just another mark on the potty training chart.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Introduction

Tips on Potty Training

Hi, I'm Ms Janice.
I am a teacher of two year olds at a day care. No matter what others say (that two year olds are terrible), I think two year olds are terrific.

In the day care class I teach one of the jobs we must do is potty train the children before they can go into the next class.

This Blog will tell you about some of the funny things that happen along the way to getting a child potty trained and will give other child care providers and parents an opportunity to tell what works and what doesn't work with potty training children.

This blog is about my adventures in potty training toddlers and two year olds at the day care center where I work. I will discuss how I handle potty training accidents, cleaning up kid pee and poop, how we use toddler potty charts, and other tips on potty training. I will tell you about some great online potty training books and offer as much free potty training information as I can.

Toilet training children can be a frustration time, but it doesn't have to be. Toilet training problems can be handled just like any other developmental situation. Kids pee, kids poop in pants, but is all just another mark on the potty training chart.

So for the latest potty training information, stay tuned. Sign up for an RSS feed or click one of the links for a method that works for toilet training in less than a day!

Here's to potty training your child,
Ms Janice


Bookmarkz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home