Potty Training Site Blog

Potty training tips and tricks. How to handle your potty training problems and frustrations. Discover the fastest, easiest most effective method for ending your potty training problems and frustration. This blog is about my adventures in potty training toddlers. Toilet training problems can be handled just like any other developmental situation. Kids pee, kids poop in pants, but is all just another mark on the potty training chart.

Monday, July 14, 2008

New addition added to the potty training website!

After a long time of hard thinking and research, we decided to add a forum.

I am involved in several mommy groups online and one of their biggest issues is potty training. Whether it is their daughter or son that is healthy or have developmental issues, they want to talk to others about their struggles.

I personally have struggled with potty training and wished someone could help me right away. Luckily, I found Janice and from there I was able to feel better and more confident about things.

I have found forums to be helpful as well as insightful. One of my goals has been to help others.

Joining the forum is simple. You can go directly to the forum HERE.


Bookmarkz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home